Prayer when in need of Financial Aid


Prayer : 1

Saint Jude, assist us in our present financial worry. Since these difficult financial circumstances have come into our lives, we are in dire want and economic embarrassment, being unable to meet our honest debts. Saint Jude, you know only too well, we are not asking for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. We beg you only for that immediate assistance which will enable us to meet and satisfy our pressing obligations. We plead with you, Dear Jude, to obtain for us the financial assistance we so urgently need in our present financial difficulty. Amen.


Prayer 2 :

"St. Jude, please assist me in these difficult financial circumstances. I beg you to shine the light on the resources that I need to help meet my debts and satisfy my pressing obligations." 

No comments:

Post a Comment